For the following on-site law enforcement activities, the public security organs shall conduct on-site law enforcement video and audio recordings:
1. After accepting the public alarm or 110 order, the police shall be punished;
2. On-the-spot cross-examination and inspection;
3. On-site disposal and on-the-spot punishment of violations of public security management, entry-exit management, fire management, road traffic safety management and other illegal and criminal acts and road traffic accidents found in daily work;
4. Handling administrative and criminal cases to conduct on-site inspection, inspection, search, seizure, identification and detention;
5. Administrative enforcement in the fields of fire protection management, road traffic safety management, etc., to eliminate obstacles, restore the status quo, and force the suspension of construction, use, production and business;
6. Deal with major emergencies and mass incidents. Local public security organs and various types of police may determine other situations for video and audio recording of on-site law enforcement based on the actual situation of the region and type of police.
Send your inquiry directly to us