Our Body Worn Camera ranges includes the Body Worn (Record) and the Body Worn Camera (Connect) which delivers live transmission of video, audio, GPS information and real-time alerts from the wearer's via 4G (with automatic fallback to 3G and legacy networks) and/or local Wi-Fi hot spots.
The transmission element enables an operator to connect to a unit in the field, view the live video, speak to the wearer and understand their position via GPS. Alternatively, the wearer can send an alert back to the control room.
Our covert systems were granted the prestigious Home Office Scientific Development Branch Award for Equipment & Technology Innovation. This came as a result of Wireless CCTV's work with Greater Manchester Police in developing covert CCTV vehicles, used on a wide range of operations.
All the enforcement activities can be monitored by the control center remotely, can be applicated to:
Safety maintenance, Event control, Special duty, Emergency response, Security of site, Environment monitoring.
- 1080P Local Recording: Full HD recording to storage the environment status;
- Built-in GPS: Live GPS location;
- Built-in LTE-4G/WIFI: For wireless video/audio transmission;
- Built-in Speaker and microphone: For intercom and broadcast;
- Support SMS Communication: For SMS and picture broadcast;
- Support Voice Communication: For Voice call between each other;